Wednesday, November 27, 2013

TRICK: Test animation #2

So I did my first handdrawn test about a week ago.  It was a walk, which worked out fine except for one thing: the key frames on a walk cycle are basically on fours, so it didn't leave me much room for artistic interpretation within the keys.  So this time I dreamed up a quick sequence to animate (which won't ever be in the film) just to see if the hand drawn angle actually adds anything.  There were things I loved while hand drawing it that I won't go on about here but I will say that I definitely do think it added something extra.  What do you think?  (whoever you are)



I guess the next part of the process should be to animate the same sequence in flash and see if it comes out any differently to compare and contrast... so I think that's the next phase of testing.  Let's see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment