Saturday, September 5, 2015

Memory Quilt - First Edit

So I've been editing home movie footage like a madman over the past few days.  I'm trying to create an open ended story.  Remember that the final project will be rotoscoped and drawn to look like each frame was quilted.  Let me know how successful you feel it is and where it could use improvements.



Is it too long?
Is is too repetitive?
Is it too trite?
Is it too perfect?

What do you think?  The most important thing is I don't want to have it coming off too corny or melodramatic or overly nostalgic.  Just an impression.

The music isn't what I want ultimate.  It think I might go with something similar in feel though more electronic to match the static feeling.  Like Daft Punk meets Simon and Garfunkel!





No comments:

Post a Comment