Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TRICK: Test #3 FAIL!

Dang, this one just didn't work out.



I have a very specific concept for the look of this animation (i.e. how to color it in), but unfortunately this isn't it.  However this test is far from a failure.  It helped me realize what works and what doesn't.  So I will be testing it all again, probably starting tomorrow (I've got too much freelance) and I am more excited to get to work on the next one than I was on this one .  That is because I'm fairly sure I am about to get the results I want!  I have an idea of how to do it differently and it should fix the problem.  So stay tuned for that.  Until then have fun looking at this not-colored-in-between-the-overly-pixilated-lines crap:



PS I will say this:  it looks even worse via youtube.  Anyway never give up and never surrender.  I will get the results I desire!


No comments:

Post a Comment